Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life is too short to wake up in regrets

This is one of my favourite quotes for a lot of reasons, it shows me that life is short so why waste time regreting things that you have done? I know I regret a lot of things but that's no reason to dwell on them. You have to love the people who treat you right and if they don't treat you right then what's the point in keeping them in your life when they hurt you? A person may treat you badly every now and then, but they still love you and they are just expressing how they feel about a situation. These words are amazing and every time I'm not in a very good mood then I go look at this quote and it reminds me to stop thinking about the past. The past is the past, there is nothing you can do to change what happened.

Nobody said that life would be easy, it is definatly not easy. There are so many things that people struggle with everyday but learning your weaknessess is the first step to making that step forward in a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment