Friday, October 5, 2012

Stop rushing


Ever feel like your rushing everything? this may include school a realtionship basically anything, this is how I feel I want to get everything done right now and I can't. I need to take my time and enjoy the little things like hanging out with my highschool friends, talking to a teacher to get as much information that I can about anything. You don't have to rush into anything you have to make a choice if you would rather rush everything and end up wondering why didn't I enjoy all the little things or you can sit back and have a good time. This doesn't mean to slack off in anything it just means manage your time better and be happy, if your friends want to go out with you and you have something due in 2 days tell them that you can go later because you don't want to rush. Just remember it is your choice to stop rushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment