Monday, October 1, 2012

Every now and then I break


Ever feel like your being ignored by the ones you love the most and you don't know what to do? this feeling is horrible you may have a bunch of emotions going through your head, you are probably sad, lonely, depressed and angry. You might be thinking why are they ignoring me? Am I not good enough for them? Whatever you're thinking stop right now. You are loved they may just be having a bad day and don't really want to talk, whatever their reason is they still love you. I know it's hard to think that but they do, and once you realize that then you will be much happier with yourself and others. Being sad is one of the most horrible feelings there is you just want to cry all the time you may not even have a reason to be sad but you still are. I hate crying I feel that I'm being weak and I should suck it up, this is not true, it is okay to cry because you need to let out your saddness or anger some how and crying is an exelent way, instead of harming yourself or others. You may feel weak while your crying but you are not weak at all, it's ok to break every now and then just know that there are people out there that will talk and help you, it may be your best friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, or a teacher who ever it is don't bottle up your saddness and anger. Remember it's okay to break every now and then <3

No comments:

Post a Comment