Friday, December 14, 2012

Real friends

Everyone needs true friends, unforunatly some people aren't as real as you think. You only find out who your true friends are when your dealing with something and you need them there for you, and they leave. It sucks, but you have to remember that its for the best and that they weren't meant to be your friend. There are so many people out there that you want to trust and you want them to be your friend, but they won't be there when you need them the most. I have been through this, I was going through some stuff and luckly I chose the right side, where I have a friend that loves and cares about me and would do anything to help me.
If you have a friend that you know won't be there for you when you need them, then I think you should find better friends, because when you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to they won't be there. As harsh as that sounds, but you deserve better and there are so many people out there that are willing to be your friend all you have to do is talk to people and you have a new friend

No comments:

Post a Comment