Sunday, December 30, 2012

Take a Chance, Make a Change

  I've been thinking about some things resently and I have decided to take a chance and make a change for myself, I Am Not going to over think everything anymore. Whats the point? people will tell you if they don't like you or you will get very strong feelings that they do not like you, your true friends will stick by you, and if not then I guess they aren't so true after all, I will learn to accept myself as I am, I will change for the better. I am through being that weak little girl, the one everyone has to tipitoe around, I am done trying to make everyone like me, if you don't like me then don't talk to me. I would rather people hate me for who I am then love me for who I'm not. Sure sometimes feelings and emotions are extremely overwhelming but I know that I have friends that love me and a terrific boyfriend and they would do anything to make me happy, and I would do the same for all of them. I want to make a change and I am going to take baby steps up the ladder to be the person that I want to be, I want to be what I picture myself as, I want to be the amazing person everyone thinks I am and I am trying, I will acomplish that. I want to take that chance and make that change.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment