Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thank you.

 
Ever feel like you meet someone and that is exactly how you don't want to be? That is how I feel about some people. I know I don't want to be like them and I know I never want to turn out like that. I don't know how some people can go and talk crap about their "best friend" If they were your best friend then they wouldn't be talking about you in that way. I know we all have flaws but that doesn't mean that your "friend" should be talking about you like that. Some people need to lose something before they realize that what they had was good, and sometimes people don't even realize it, this makes me really sad because they lost their friend and they don't care.

Some people need to learn how to appreacite the small things that we do for them, because it's a lot of small things that add up to a big one. Most people may be thinking, Oooh who cares about the small things. But I know I care about the little things that people do for me, liking a picture on facebook, texting me something nice, complimenting me in some way when they know I'm having a bad day, because all those small things can help someone when they need it.

All I know is that I am so thankful for all those people who showed me what I don't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment